- Salt Lake City, UT, USA
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short-term and Long-term disability. Ample PTO and holiday pay! Gym and Verizon Wireless discounts! Amazing co-workers!
Are you someone who has a natural drive to analyze data and make recommendations on how to optimize it? Do you get excited about traversing the vast madness that is Google? OnlineImage® is currently searching for an SEO Specialist to join our team. We are looking for someone who stays abreast of industry trends, is willing to adjust to changing industry norms, and innovative. Our SEO Specialists evaluate clients online presence and build a road map of work to be completed by the Fulfillment teams. The SEO Specialists use information to analyze and audit client accounts for best ranking possible using the client's budget. SEO Specialists also conduct site audits of client's websites to focus on improving various aspects of a company's website to maintain a stronger presence, increase conversions from those visiting a website, and ensuring that the website maintains SEO best practices.
- Keyword Research: Define focus keywords to be used with a client's account by analyzing site, competitor sites and analytics. These keywords are used to measure client ranking.
- Advanced Analytics: Identify KPI and develop measurement plans for Google Analytics and Google Webmaster Tools for enterprise-level clients, and create dashboards for accurate and regular reporting on progress toward goals. Define and set up goals and event tracking in Google Analytics to be implemented on client websites.
- Technical Aspects: Evaluate client's site for needed SEO value changes to be done. Add these items using the CRM to set and create tickets with tasks to be completed.
- Roadmap: Create a 6 month work outline for new clients and a 3 month audit outline thereafter. This is done by creating a checklist in the system that can then be completed by other teams.
- Proactive Effectiveness: Leverage the new analysis process, utilizing the CRM and ticketing system to communicate fulfillment needs with Account Specialists, rather than relying on verbal communication.
- Hands-on SEO experience with a strong technical focus
- Experience with analytics implementation (Google Analytics), rank monitoring, and database tools, including the leading SEO software tools. (Certification Preferred)
- Experience with SEO sale proposals preferred
- Read and write basic HTML
- SEO Site Analyst and or SEO Site Audit experience needed
- Experience creating and executing search engine marketing campaigns
- Knowledge of technical aspects of search engines and search engine updates
- Experience analyzing and understanding Google Webmaster Tools
- Experience optimizing SEO within CRM environments. Building roadmaps, creating lists of needed works for SEO Value
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, Google Docs, SEO Tools (Raven Tools, SpyFu, Moz, Majestic, Keywords Analyzer, SEOQuake, RankChecker, and more)
- NERF gun skills at the ninja level or above (training available)