- Salt Lake City, UT, USA
- Full Time
Medical, dental, and vision insurance. Life, Short-term and long-term disability insurance. Ample PTO and holiday pay. Amazing co-workers and culture!
How the Role Works
This role for UI/UX Designer works with the Project Manager and members of the Programming team, validating new ideas and improving the user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) of our products.
The UX/UI Designer works on our client facing and employer related products, web and mobile. We have a data-driven approach to design: lots of small ideas are put in front of the UX/UI Designer to help product user flow and design. We work fast and look for simple ideas that make a big difference. Our "big ideas" are broken up and validated in small units so we can address problems as they arise.
How You Work
You'll be defining the interaction and/or interface for new and existing products and features. Our process is pretty fluid: you'll develop prototypes, screenshots, wireframes -- whatever gets the job done. You'll quickly and thoughtfully incorporate team feedback into designs. Validate your designs through A/B testing (working with product management) and/or qualitative user research.
- 3-5 years experience in both user experience (UX) and user interface (UI)
- Submit a portfolio that demonstrates experience designing usable interfaces and interactions
- You have at least 2 of these skills: visual design, interaction design (IxD), front-end engineering, user research
- Able to autonomously and continually improve the quality of our products
- Experience with consumer web-based products a plus
- Ability to create prototypes using HTML/CSS/JS a plus